Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bye-bye Foundation!

 WHAT? SO ONE YEAR HAD JUST PASSED??!!

HAHAHA hello people the lazy blogger is finally back!! *bow* :D
just incase you wonder who are those jokers up there. they are Steven the German, Ayman the Egyptian, Alex the Taiwanese, me the Malaysian, Pu the Vietnamese and Devash the Mauritian! just see their faces you'll know how epic they are ;)

And yes, the first year of my university life has came to an end! 
orientation, ice-breaking party, assignments, presentations, finals 
It's defo a perfect ending! :))

Just a random pic with one of the best lecturers we have: Mr.Victor!

Foundation has been a really great one for me.
I've met people from all over Malaysia and even from all over the world.
I've experienced wonderful things that I've never tried before, feelings I've never felt before, lessons I've never learned before. bit-by-bit they form the greatest panorama of my Foundation year, oh and it's a really really magnificient one :))))

Meet the people who've enlighten my Foundation year!

The AIESECers.

 The OGXers.

Friends and interns of different backgrounds.

The random fun and crazy Jogoya people (my beautiful engineering ladies!) hahaha!

my lovely and caring darlings.

and the craziest yongsuis whom never failed to make me laugh like a crazehh everytime we do stupid things together!! gahhhh i miss them so much now!

These people are the important puzzles that picture my Foundation year. but not only them!

Thanks for all the random you whom had once said a hi, waved a bye, threw a smile and nodded a head with me, some random conversation we had outside TCR, feeding the little puppies, funny 7-11 people and the nice janitors kakak in the orange building. :D

Thanks for this perfect one year!!
and now I'm having my 3 and a half months sem break which is already full with awesome plansssss!! and i can't wait to share all my experiences here!

Bye-bye Foundation! kiss you goodbye muahmuahmuahhhh!


2012/2013 FIBM, 
memories secured,
xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zyuin, Its been a while since you blog haha and I really like the last part where you put "memories secured", really catchy yo! :)

    Your first picture really made me laugh out loud. *especially the guy on the left* The level of epicness on their faces is just too epic hahaha! and the last picture is just too touching. Its filled with lots of memories there :')

    Anyway keep writing during the holidays Superwoman! cause it brings a smile to my face every time I read your blog :) Take good care in BP and hopefully we'll meet real soon! Continue to pursue your passion and follow your dreams!!!!

    Cheers~!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea Steven is superbbb funny! you can see how crazy he is right but guess what, his ultimate life goal is to become a teacher! and he has really got a burning passion for it!
      thank you so much leo! i will update more! happy holiday to you! yeayyy!! :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for share this article, it very useful for me.
    I look forward to your new article.

    ReplyDelete